- System Integration
- HMI & OIT Solutions
- RTU/PLC Platform Solutions
- Communication Solutions
- Report Generation Development
- Alarm Monitoring and Notification
- Access Control, Security and Video Monitoring Solutions
- Legacy Systems Upgrade
- OEM Equipment Services
- Control Panel Design and Enclosure Design
- Control Panel Design and Fabrication
- Custom Motor Control Centers
- Systems Engineering Services
- Process Instrumentation Services
- Radio System Consulting
- Field Service and Repair
- VFD Motor Control Support Service
- Legacy Systems Support Service
- Preventative Maintenance Contracts
- New Equipment and System Training
RADIO SYSTEM CONSULTING
Just like any system, sometimes problems occur that are beyond our control. ACS offers complete and comprehensive SCADA radio system troubleshooting to help put your system back in top notch operation. Our team of RF professionals will work diligently to isolate the problem and take the corrective action to repair your network.
- Realize the feasibility of your customer’s wireless project.
- Explore alternate solutions for a difficult path.
- Include the path analysis report findings to your customer as part of your package.
- Good first step before a site survey.
- Prove the feasibility of the path
- Collect actual signal strength and signal to noise ratio data
- Perform actual over the air data polling – serial or ethernet
- You will know the minimum antenna heights required
- We will provide a site survey report with site by site findings, recommendations and documentation
Allied Control Services, Inc. can assist with FCC Licensing issues if required by your application.
Write Radio Specs for your project
- Allied Control Services will prepare radio specifications for your project