- System Integration
- HMI & OIT Solutions
- RTU/PLC Platform Solutions
- Communication Solutions
- Report Generation Development
- Alarm Monitoring and Notification
- Access Control, Security and Video Monitoring Solutions
- Legacy Systems Upgrade
- OEM Equipment Services
- Control Panel Design and Enclosure Design
- Control Panel Design and Fabrication
- Custom Motor Control Centers
- Systems Engineering Services
- Process Instrumentation Services
- Radio System Consulting
- Field Service and Repair
- VFD Motor Control Support Service
- Legacy Systems Support Service
- Preventative Maintenance Contracts
- New Equipment and System Training
Field Service and Repair
ACS personnel include highly trained and experienced electrical technicians and engineers with many years of experience in all types of electrical equipment applications, sales, service and installation. We are a licensed electrical contractor in NJ, DE, MD and WV.
VFD MOTOR CONTROL SUPPORT SERVICE
We are factory certified for installation, startup and service of VFD motor control systems for Allen Bradley- Rockwell, Schneider Square-D and Eaton-Cutler Hammer VFD systems. Our factory certification ensures that your installation and startup will be done right and your factory warranty will be extended an additional 12 months with our service.
We specialize in retrofit and upgrade of existing electrical equipment and energy optimization applications.
We offer 24/7/365 emergency service for all types of electrical systems and equipment. We can assist with design, retrofit, sales and service for the following equipment:
- Motor Control Centers
- Variable Frequency Drives
- Motor Starters
- Automatic Transfer Switches
LEGACY SYSTEMS SUPPORT SERVICE
ACS’s broad range of PLC and control systems support services allows us to provide maintenance, repair and upgrade services on a wide variety of treatment plant systems equipment by various manufacturers. ACS can provide onsite support and upgrade services for the following vendor’s equipment:
- Consolidated Electric
- Degremont Technologies
- Fluid Dynamics
- Fluid Systems International
- General Filter
- Hungerford & Terry
- Infilco Degremont
- Netzsch Pumps
- Roberts Filter
- Severn Trent
- Siemens Water Technologies
- Tonka Equipment Company
- Trojan Technologies
- Trident Filter Systems
- US Filter
- US Filter Control Systems
PREVENTATIVE MAINTENANCE CONTRACTS
Our service contracts are custom tailored to your individual maintenance and service needs. We work closely with you to determine exactly what level of service is best for you within your maintenance budget requirements. At ACS, our goal is to provide you with a level of service which will ensure maximum equipment up-time and total customer satisfaction.
NEW EQUIPMENT AND SYSTEM TRAINING
ACS also provides complete Operations and Technical training services for any control panel or system which we provide. For those customers who do not have an on-site maintenance staff, we provide complete field service 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, for any type of control system.
Whether you are retrofitting an old existing control panel or planning a new installation, we offer a range of products and services to make your project a success. Here’s just a sampling of the control panel products and services offered:
- As our customer we will provide training on your new system
- We will provide on-site training and materials on the topics you choose.
- As our customer you will also have access to our technical support team should you need us.
If you have a need for support services or questions of any kind, please contact our sales staff at 1-800-441-4844.