- System Integration
- HMI & OIT Solutions
- RTU/PLC Platform Solutions
- Communication Solutions
- Report Generation Development
- Alarm Monitoring and Notification
- Access Control, Security and Video Monitoring Solutions
- Legacy Systems Upgrade
- OEM Equipment Services
- Control Panel Design and Enclosure Design
- Control Panel Design and Fabrication
- Custom Motor Control Centers
- Systems Engineering Services
- Process Instrumentation Services
- Radio System Consulting
- Field Service and Repair
- VFD Motor Control Support Service
- Legacy Systems Support Service
- Preventative Maintenance Contracts
- New Equipment and System Training
Allied Control Services offers exciting opportunities for professional, top performing candidates who strive to make valuable contributions to their own family, our clients and our company.
We are always looking to strengthen our roster of excellent engineers, technicians, designers, managers and support staff. We value dependable, supportive people who go the extra mile to produce top quality work. As the nature of our projects involve interdisciplinary teams of experts, being a team player is essential. We’ve built a strong, creative and resourceful team over the years and we are always looking to diversify our skills and reinforce our core disciplines. Our work environment is friendly, challenging, filled with positive attitude and fun.
Our hiring needs vary based on client requirements and the growth of the company within our various departments.